Preloader
+90 (212) 244 4440 +90 (212) 244 6047 info@globalports.com.tr

Global Ports Holding is the world’s largest cruise port operator with an established presence in the Mediterranean, Atlantic and Asia-Pacific regions, including extensive commercial port operations in Turkey and Montenegro.

Global Ports Holding (GPH) was established in 2004 as an international port operator with a diversified portfolio of cruise and commercial ports. As an independent cruise port operator, the group holds a unique position in the cruise port landscape, positioning itself as the world’s leading cruise port brand, with an integrated platform of cruise ports serving cruise liners, ferries, yachts and mega-yachts. As the world’s sole cruise ports consolidator, GPH operates 14 ports in 8 countries and continues to grow steadily. GPH provides services for over 7.5 million passengers reaching a market share of 25% in the Mediterranean annually. The group also offers commercial port operations which specialize in container, bulk and general cargo handling.

A portfolio of award-winning ports and terminals allows GPH to transfer best practices to its subsidiaries. With a strong focus on operational excellence, enhanced security practices and customer-oriented services, GPH aims to contribute to the development of the cruise industry.

Global Ports Holding is 89.2% owned by Global Investment Holdings (GIH), listed on Borsa Istanbul (BIST) under the ticker “GLYHO.IS”. As of November 2015, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is in possession of the remaining 10.8% shares.

GPH KEY FIGURES (2016)

7500000 PASSENGERS CALLS PORTS MARKET SHARE IN THE MED 25 3000 14 COUNTRIES 8 %

MILESTONES


2016
  • 2016 - Acquired 70% stakes in Cagliari Terminal Passengeri
  • 2016 - Acquired 61.7% stakes in Catania Terminal Passengeri
  • 2016 - Acquired 51% stakes in Ravenna Cruise Port
2015
  • 2015 - Acquired a 55.6% stake in Valletta Cruise Port
  • 2015 - EBRD acquired 10.84% stake in GPH
2014
  • 2014 - Formed consortium with Bouygues Batiment International for Dubrovnik Cruise Port tender
  • 2014 - Acquired remaining stake in Creuers (GPH stake 62%)
  • 2014 – Signed a concession agreement for Lisbon Cruise Terminals (GPH’s effective stake: 46%)
2013
  • 2013 - Acquired a minority stake in Creuers (Barcelona, Malaga and Singapore Cruise Ports)
  • 2013 - Acquired 62% stake in Port of Adria-Bar
2010
  • 2010 - Acquired the remaining 59.8% stake in Port Akdeniz-Antalya
  • 2008 - Acquired 60% stake in Bodrum Cruise Port
  • 2006 - Acquired 40% stake in Port Akdeniz-Antalya
2004
  • 2004 - Establishment of GPH
  • 2003 - Commenced operations in Kuşadası Cruise Port
Company Structure

Ports Quick Link

Subscribeto Enewsletter